Sunday, January 3, 2010

Year End Holidays-2/New Year

What a week it has been , concrete plans breaking down making new plans to make our new year's eve celebration as exciting as possible.

During the week we had classes the way i want them , mainly before the lunch....then ultimately we came up with the plan of celebrating it the way cash strapped students do , with cheap booze n food brought home with music and as I keep telling my friends going on a world tour sitting in the confines of our homes. I passed out because of heady cocktails .

We first soaked some new year's spirit after going to one of the oldest hangout places called Apache to enjoy beer and rock music.... then while walking towards our party place after packing food we came up with rave party revelers being picked up from various spots.

Dada n Rubbu gave me a pleasant surprise on different days and we had lunch together.

At the end of the week I made the waiters running around to bring the umpteenth sheeks of prawns @ Barbecue nation ...

In the meantime we were given a case study to develop a proposal for applying for a software project by our SPM professor . I got the costing work though I am helping out couple of people with some research which is required . Till next time have fun :D

No comments: