Saturday, December 26, 2009

Year End Holidays-1

There is something about Pune n my friends which puts me at complete ease . It seems here my life just flows without any hindrances the way I want it to be . before I sleep off reading this 1 year down the line ... Lemme the speak about the wonderful week , with all the booze flowing through our blood stream making us delirious with joy, sadness at different points of time .

I always believe little amount of alcohol consumed with friends in a private place goes a long way easing up your mind . Though I am not advertising alcoholism , but it effects put you at ease and you know most of the things you say would be forgotten as the new day dawns. This whole process unburdens your soul.

With a good amount of hangover we were looking forward to watching Aamir Khan n gang dishing it out in the movie theater "3 idiots" . Though based on a bestseller I thank god the scriptwriter made it more suitable for a movie and it was a job well done.

Lets c what up next on boxing day.....would like to plug a song with this writeup...which I believe every study lover like me would like to hear.

No comments: