Sunday, September 6, 2009

welcome back krish

its been more than a year i have written and that is what happens with me I start of a thing with a lot of enthusiasm but lose out the steam in me very quickly , hence from now on i wont make any kind of promises to myself as I can keep them. Anyways its been 3 month I have been in Pune leaving a couple of days i never regretted coming to this place . I am starting afresh on lot of counts i just hope start working out in the near future. Staying in an apartment is quite fun, ofcourse we have our share of late nights but the reasons atleast couple of them are very new. We have our very own indianised bar-b-que with which did a barbeque party as well. I attended my share of parties and boozing escapades with my buddies. I luckily get people who share the same wavelenght so venting out frustrations after downing couple of drinks is very easy. Trust me Iam doing a lot of stuff which I should have done during my enginnering stinct. i went for a trip whereas back in nagpur i never went anywhere for fun except for my amritsar escapade. Iam also pretty relieved my girlfriend Moumita is not one of those nagging kinda gals gives me lot of space. I should correct my statement she gives me much much more space than what I asked for . The pune crowd/ chicks a lotta them are pretty cool and sexy to look at. But which intelligent falls in the same trap twice .I already in one 3 years back in kolkata. The simple philosophy i would follow from now on would be to do the things i want to do whether correct or incorrect atleast i would not regret that i did not do it at all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro some of ur life happenings absolutely matches with mine....:)
well written ...good goin....n lemme tell u 1 thing dnt think 2 much , just do it n if u don't do it never regret tht u didn't do it... Believe me thts the way to do ... ;)
Cheers mate...
JaZZ

Unknown said...

Hey thanx jazz getting a new perspective always help