Monday, September 28, 2009

This is what we call a happening week

I did not have much time to write the last post because of the trip I undertook with 16 of my class mates. If I consider it in conventional sense the trip was a failure , since we didnot cover all the designated tourist spots.But if someone asks me personally I was a success all the way. How can I ask for more when I had so many firsts that too in one day. Starting off never before had i sat on a the window of a car and danced ,then dancing inside the car , havin a blast on a paddle boat , horse, then mixin drinks sitting on the edge of the cliff.I should kill myself if I donot mention about the ranchogate which has been discussed a lot over the past week resulting in a small movie made on moviemaker which i presume was appreciated a lot. Then came the pujas , starting off it was not interesting since the buzz was missing . Then came the Rs. 50 game where you are given Rs.50 and 7 hours to earn as much as possible.We went to schools colleges and showrooms. The basic strategy was to tell the showroom people that we have a marketing strategy for them and in the schools and colleges we said we can take tech or managerial classes where we were aiming for the undergraduates. We walked around 11 kms in the sun and with the symbi tag hanging around the collar took a lecture on management and IT in management. Earned Rs. 500 for that , then we xeoxed auto tariff cards and sold them . Never thought selling stuff for Rs.1 is so difficult even in these days.My pujas started off in saptami with a cool chinese dinner with a couple of drinks sponsered my rumi though i had some sense of chivalry so took care of the dessert.Then went to kali bari , the next day went to congress bhavan n resebled a mini kol with the pandal being v suffocating becoz it seemed all the bongs descended in there , was an awesome sight with bong food all around , saw a lotta cracks between people of a obvious cause "A gal". Will not dwell into it because my personal griefwould pour in . Yesterday got my tickets done for diwali and then went for a boyz night out to have some hookah n a much needed adda without which my pujas would not have been complete. Rounding off things with a wholesome dinner @ Goodluck cafe.

No comments: