Thursday, February 25, 2010

Silence After the Storm

The past 3 weeks changed my life completely . Suddenly people in the college recognized me . I got the confidence back , i.e. i can also do some thing big . After so much activity going back to such boring classes was a pain in the ass to say the least .

The cherry on the topping was the fact , that so many tests were lined , &I had no clue about what those subjects were all about. Somehow managed them . I also discovered the effectiveness of group studies . Though late in life , but I realized it . in the past had a lotta ol, monkie which kept me in high spirits.

one day had a long heart to heart chat with mou about a lotta things .This weekend i am going to anand valley resort which is one and a half hour drive from our college , its an after party to Manthan.

Hopefully the next month would keep me happily busy

cheers

No comments: